“What is the correct answer for PMP exam questions? What is the best answer? How to pass the exam from the first time?”
I bet that you must ask these questions if you are planning to take the PMP exams, and particularly if you have tried the traditional resources, like reading PMBOK guide and searching the internet for the PMP exam samples, and tried them especially the ones with vague nature.
Here is the clue; PMI wants the exam takers to select the right answer regardless of whatever you follow in your organization. This is called the PMBOK way of answering. You have to think the answers to the questions from a PMBOK standpoint when they select the best option for questions
My advice to the exam takers is to do the following
• Read the PMBOK (4th Edition) guide twice or thrice,
• Schedule to take the exam within a couple of weeks after completing the preparation course,
• Use the PMBOK approach of answering the questions on the exam.
• Use a training resource beside the PMBOK guide. PMBOK explains the concepts in a dry way; you need more than
Reading theses concepts to pass the exam. You need to imagine how to apply these processes in your organization recommend the PM Prepcast to you and here is why:
1. Learning Style: PM precast explains the PMBOK (4th Edition) in an easy way and brings many examples so that it becomes easy for the listener to imagine how to apply the processes in real life.
2. Exam preparation (for free):: It gives you 60 tough practice questions and the best way to answer them .
3. Online discussion group (for free) :Once you purchase the product you become eligible for using the PM discussion forum where you’ll be able to ask questions and learn from other students.
4. Free demo : You can downloaded it a try before you buy
5. Quality: Instructor has a very simple and clear language
6. Earn certificate for 35 Contact Hours (for free): you just need to pass an exam of 25 questions with no fees
7. Unconditional money back guarantee: Purchase it, download it, use it, and if you still don’t like it ,ask for a refund.
8. Cost effective: the product worth $99.7